воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Fandoms colliding

unsensiblesensibility: Really mean it guys :)



unsensiblesensibility:

Really mean it guys :)

ygritties: 30 day Book Challenge ► Day seventeen: Favourite...



















ygritties:

30 day Book Challenge ► Day seventeen: Favourite Quotes from your Favourite book

Clockwork Angel

the-absolute-best-posts: ruinscape: my kind of music well i was...



the-absolute-best-posts:

ruinscape:

my kind of music

well i was in the wrong marching band

shadow-of-a-whisper: thetardisbabe: A summary of...



shadow-of-a-whisper:

thetardisbabe:

A summary of Supernatural

YUP

#i love how when they hug it's never half-hearted or...









#i love how when they hug it's never half-hearted or relaxed #it's a full-on 'oh god i thought i was never gonna see you again' kind of hug #and that one where dean's hugging dead sam is just painful #because it's that kind of hug #but sam's not there 

Photo



cityofvalentinesarrow: [presses face against your window and breathes heavily] i heard you were...

cityofvalentinesarrow:

[presses face against your window and breathes heavily] i heard you were talking shit about jem carstairs

i-watch-the-bees: #I love how he's all defensive about it





i-watch-the-bees:

#I love how he's all defensive about it

Reblog/Like this if Music has made a difference in your life. My english teacher does not believe that Music can save lives and that our heroes should be real people who deal with real issues. Reblog/Like this to prove him wrong and add lyrics that mean a lot to you from any genre.

Sonny Moore:They told me to be ashamed; But I don't see it that way. Leash my animals and keep them tame; inside a cage to waste, out on the catwalk where they crave to fill the space; you got a life to live and story to tell, Put 'em up and Ring Your Bells.
Sleeping With Sirens: Father Father tell me where have you been? It's been hell not having you here.
Of Mice and Men: This time I'll, make you, Proud to see me over, come on daylight. Proud of, who you raised.Your shelter, your peacefulness. So this time I'll make you proud. Proud of, who you raised up.
Of Mice and Men: Come back so I can say thank you for this,Home cooked meals and a place to rest,My troubled head when you're away, I've passed the test, I've earned an A, Not just in school, but in life, You'll always be right by my side. To help me show, hope to all, That are lost and sick in this dying world. I'll use the love you left behind, I'll change their minds, I'll change their minds.
Sleeping with Sirens: Is this what you call a family?
Of Mice and Men: This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side.
Icona Pop: I crashed my car into a bridge, I don't care.
Pierce the Veil: You're just another set of bones to lay to rest
Pierce the Veil: But I will soon forget the color of your eyes and you'll forget mine
Pierce the Veil: I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful and I don't ever want to lose my best friend.
Sleeping With Sirens: Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
All Time Low: Arrogant boy love yourself so no one has to, they're better off without you, they're better off without you. Arrogant boy cause a scene like you're supposed to, they'll fall asleep without you, you're lucky if your memory remains.
Pierce the Veil: Cold, empty mattresses and falling stars. My, how they start to look the same
Sleeping With Sirens: I can't promise that things won't be broken but I swear that I will never leave.
Mayday Parade: Save your heart for someone worth dying for
Mayday Parade: Don't fall in love, their is just too much to lose. If you're given the choice then I'm begging you choose to walk away don't it get you. I can't bare to see the same happen to you. Now son I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things.
Sleeping With Sirens: This is my life, I've got it all right in front of me
Pierce the Veil: This love was bullet prof but you're the one who shot me
Pierce the Veil: I screamed out God you vulture bring her back or take me with her
All Time Low: I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar, I've never made a bet but we gamble with desire, I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire.
Sleeping With Sirens: I think your mouth should be quiet because it never tells the truth.
Mayday Parade: And I could call you baby doll all the time and you could whisper in my ear i miss you boy sing it over again and over again and over again
Green Day: Where have all the riots gone. As the city's motto gets pulverized?
Pierce The Veil: If I were you, Id put that away. You're just wasted and thinking about the past again. Darling you'll be okay.
Pierce The Veil: Darling close you're eyes cause you're about to miss everything.
Pierce The Veil: Oh what a waste of a perfectly good clean wrist.
Pierce The Veil: Please don't take this out on me, cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive. And I don't wanna wait for the Down set date cause I would rather end it all tonight. If I mean anything to you I'm sorry but I've made up my mind.
Sleeping With Sirens: Sometimes you've gotta fall before you fly.
All Time Low: Stay awake. Get a grip and get out you're safe from the weight of the world. Just take a second to set things straight. I'll be fine even though I'm not always right. I can count on the sun to shine, dedication takes a lifetime, but dreams only last for a night.
Of Mice&Men: You're too young to live this way.
For All Those Sleeping: Scars can be so hard to hide, when all around is flawless. But where we've been makes us who we are. And in the darkest times you find out what you're made of. And I swear there's more to you than you know.
Josh Franceschi: Oh Swetheart, no need to cry over chicken nuggets.
My Chemical Romance: Do or die, you'll never make me because the world will never take my heart, Go and try, you'll never break me, We want it all, we wanna play this part. I won't explain or say I'm sorry. I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar. Give a cheer for all the broken! Listen here, because it's who we are. I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. I'm just a boy, who had to sing this song! I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. I don't care! We'll carry on.
From First to Last: Two roads... split off from here, and my life goes running in opposite directions. Exaggerating the barrier between who I am and who I want to be. I wanted to be that breath of fresh air,
When everything smelled so insincere. But this taste still lingers in my mouth, deceit has ways of sticking around. And I'm ready to disappear Vacation seems far, seems far from here. Note to self, I miss you terribly. This is what we call a tragedy. Come back to me, come back to me, to me. Note to self, I miss you terribly. This is what we call a tragedy. Come back to me, back to me, to me.
Bring Me the Horizon: I'm not homesick, I'm just so sick of going home.
Of Mice and Men: This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
Paramore: Would someone care to classify our broken hearts and twisted minds so I can find someone to rely on
Paramore: You are not useless
Green Day: So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right, I hope you had the time of your life.
All Time Low: Therapy, I'm a walking travesty but I'm smiling at everything.
All Time Low: But there's a monster standing where you should be so I'll paint your wings and I'll set you free
Memphis May Fire: You count your money and I'll count my friends. In the end, we'll see who's richer.
Memphis May Fire: God give me the strength to do what you created me to do.
Of Mice&Men: I've been put down for far too long. You'll never be good enough. All they told me was just give up. You'll never be good enough. Keep pushing men, pushing me, SHUT UP
All Time Low: Take a breath and let the rest come easy
Paramore: We are broken, what must we do to restore our innocence and all the promise we adore. Give us life again cause we just want to be whole.
A Day To Remember: So set your ego to the side and just get the fuck over it.
All Time Low: Is this what it feels like finding out That I've got the guts to say anything? Feels like breaking out When I can give up my reputation Finally I can see, Honestly, I've got the guts to say anything
Sleeping with Sirens: Don't give up just believe I will be right there,
when your hopes and your dreams are on the line.
Bring Me The Horizon: I won't give up on you, these scars won't tear us apart, so don't give up on me, it's not too late for us and I'll save you from yourself.
My Chemical Romance: Im not afraid to keep on living, Im not afraid to walk this world alone.
My Chemical Romance: The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me.
Sleeping With Sirens: Don't wake me up if I'm sleeping this life away. Tell me that I'll never be good enough. Sometimes it hurts to think it could really be that way. It won't be that way. I'm tired and I'm lost. I don't wanna be found. I put my heart and my soul. And strength in this now. So forgive me 'cause I won't forget that. Yeah, this world has changed me.
Sleeping With Sirens: You made me hate who I am today
Sleeping With Sirens: You made me hate my own reflection, question every choice I make so I could try to be perfect but I won't try to be fake.
Pierce The Veil: So what if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat I'll be the fire that'll catch you and what's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want to?
Memphis May Fire: Don't you see this is my everything? It may not seem right to you and you might not approve but it's real. This is the only thing that makes me feel. This is who I am! This is my life.
Sleeping With Sirens: I'll hold you close and show you you're not broken
Memphis May Fire: There is not much left of me, I can't feel the ground beneath my feet there is not much left of me I let everyone around me down
Memphis May Fire: This is who we are! These are the roads we paved, the strength we found and the mistakes we made along the way.
Memphis May Fire: Who are you to tell me what's wrong or right? what could I possibly learn from someone like you? You don't know the first thing about my life!
Sleeping With Sirens: Oh my, don't they hate to see us try? Come on, say what you think, it won't mean a thing, in the end we're gonna be just fine
A Day To Remember: I hate this town, it's so washed up, and all my friends don't give a fuck. They'll tell me that it's just bad luck, when will I find where I fit in?
Falling In Reverse: I got these questions always running through my head. So many things that I would like to understand. If we are born to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?
All Time Low: Thanks to you, I'm not myself. I'm all strung out, that much is clear.
Lights: I never meant to wither, I wanted to be tall.
Of Mice & Men: Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes, but it's love that keeps fueling me
Paramore: When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind
We The Kings: Where are your guts to fly? Soaring through, thorough the night and if you take that last step I'll follow you. We'll leave the earth and fly we're finally alive
Rascal Flatts/Cassadee Pope: Cause when push comes to shove You taste what you're made of. You might bend til you break cause it's all you can take. On your knees you look up decide you've had enough. You get mad, you get strong, wipe your hands shake it off then you stand
Simple Plan: I want to start by letting you know this because of you my life has a purpose
A Day To Remember: I said I'd never let you go and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
Lights: The sun is always gonna rise up, you need to get up, gotta keep your head up, look at the people all around you, the way you feel is something everybody goes through.
Paramore: Just think of the future and think of your dreams, you'll get away from here, you'll get away eventually. So think of the future, think of a new life, and don't get lost in the memories, keep your eyes on the new prize.
The Maine: She could be money, cars, fear of the dark, your best friends or just strangers in bars. Whoever she is, who ever she may be, one things for sure, you don't have to worry.
Of Mice & Men: You won't bring me down, I've got my feet on solid ground.
Memphis May Fire: One day I'll heal and I'll be covered in scars.
A Day To Remember: All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone.
Motionless In White: I will defend that we are the vanquished and you will not make our decisions. I will pretend that I'm not a victim of a world that will not listen. We will rise.
Motionless In White: And nothing I could ever write would help you understand this life.
Enter Shikari: You can't stain us, you can't contain us, you can't destabilise, divide, or label us.
Jimmy Eat World: Hey, you know they're all the same. You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in. Live right now, yeah, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.
Enter Shikari: I cherish my loss, a gentle reminder that life is unkind, at the best of times.
Enter Shikari: Don't be fooled into thinking that a small group of friends cannot change the world.
Enter Shikari: Now, I don't know about you, but I don't think the primary purpose of your life, of my life and the entirety of the human race's is just to blindly consume to support a failing economy and a faulty system, forever and ever until we run out of every resource and have to resort to blowing each other up to ensure our own survival. I don't think we're supposed to sit by idle while we continue to use a long outdated system that produces war, poverty, collusion, corruption, ruins our environment and threatens every aspect of our health and does nothing but divide and segregate us. I don't think how much military equipment we are selling to other countries, how many hydrocarbons we're burning, how much money is being printed and exchanged, is a good measure of how healthy our society is but I do think I can speak for everyone when I say, we're sick of this shit.
Porter Robinson: Give me release, let the waves of time and space surround me. Cuz I need room to breath, let me float back to the place you found me, I'll be okay.
Amaranthe: Can't you hear me, calling out for help? My days are coming to an end.
Korn: Pain is precious, especially when it's done by you.
Sonny Moore: You've got a life to live and a story to tell; put 'em up and ring your bells
Frankmusik: The smallest things are our biggest cracks, and is it a wonder we all collapse?
Feed Me: Talk to me- when you talk the rain stops falling
My Chemical Romance: And if you save my life, I'll be the one who drives you home tonight. And if they ever let you down, I'll be the one who drives you home tonight
Kaskade: Don't be fooled by your emptiness, there's so much more room for happiness
Sonny Moore: I won't forget you, and I will protect you, someone's gotta keep you alive.
Avicii: We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.
pennybirdrabbit: Oh, there you are Dreamer. I thought we lost you.
Sonny Moore: In the Mecca of us all, we all glow forever.
Krewella: Come on make me feel until the pain don't matter, every second here makes my heart beat faster, finally think I've found what I'm chasing after.
Swedish House Mafia: Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See, Heaven's got a plan for you.
Sonny Moore: I say so long to your binds, brings me to my knees, brings me closer.
pennybirdrabbit: The nothing grows stronger, the longer you're gone.
Skrillex: Look at this, I'm a coward, too. You don't need to hide, my friend, for I am just like you.
Deadmau5: We'll never leave, look at us smile, so in love with the way we are. Here, the world that the children made.
From First to Last: Note to self, I miss you terribly. This is what we call a tragedy. Come back to me, back to me, to me.
My Chemical Romance: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me.
Black Veil Brides: I believe that we all fall down sometimes.
Black Veil Brides: So here my voice, remind you not to bleed, I am here.
Twenty One Pilots: Fight it, take the pain, ignite it,
Tie a noose around your mind loose enough to breathe fine and tie it,
To a tree, tell it, "You belong to me,
This ain't a noose, this is a leash,
And I have some news for you, you must obey me."
OneRepublic: If I lose myself tonight. It'll me you and I; lose myself tonight
TheScript: You could be the greatest, You could be the best. You could be the King Kong bangin' on your chest. You could beat the world; you could beat the war. You can talk to God go bangin' on his door.You could throw your hands up. You could beat the clock. Yeah, you could move a mountain; you could break rocks. You could be a master don't wait for luck. Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself. Standin' in the Hall Of Fame.

did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

assbutt-in-the-garrison: I will never not reblog this.













assbutt-in-the-garrison:

I will never not reblog this.

notahoe: eyebrows can literally either make you or break you

notahoe:

eyebrows can literally either make you or break you

Photo









gabrielsaunteredvaguelydownwards: does anybody understand why...











gabrielsaunteredvaguelydownwards:

does anybody understand why this is so arousing

and then it's over… for good



and then it's over… for good

almaasi: #I really like this gif for some reason #It's...



almaasi:

#I really like this gif for some reason #It's like'This is Mark Sheppard' #'He is my baby' #'You are not allowed to touch him'

#i think he's a tumblrian

shadowhunters + their tarot cards » clary fray, the...



shadowhunters + their tarot cards » clary fray, the creator (x)

jomo215: This is what showed up on my wall a few weeks after my...



jomo215:

This is what showed up on my wall a few weeks after my mom called me stupid for cutting myself. I think this is her way of saying sorry.

lizthefangirl: jellybeing: what wait a freaking second who is jensen ackles i thought jensen...

lizthefangirl:

jellybeing:

what

wait a freaking second

who is jensen ackles

i thought jensen ackles was that fish from spongebob 

this guy

image

i thought…this entire time… you guys have been talking about this fish…..

i dont even know why i just heard the name jensen ackles and assumed that was this guys name

he looks like a jensen ackles

he sure does

jensenacklesruinedmylife: #SCREAMING #SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS...









jensenacklesruinedmylife:

#SCREAMING #SCREAMING BECAUSE THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE CASTIEL #AND YET #BOTH CAS AND JIMMY ARE PLAYED BY THE SAME PERSON #MISHA COLLINS EVERYONE #MISHA FUCKING COLLINS

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий