пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Miss Beckinsale

Give me a break!

Ok guys! I’m up above of exams and I’ve not really so much time, so I’m gonna stay missing a couple of weeks, but when I come back you’ll have a lot of Kate stuff, I promise :)

Photo



Is it true that Late is coming to Bulgaria this month for her new project "Eliza Graves"?

Yeah, more specifically, production begins June 21 (:

Photo



agentconrad: Awesome Female Characters| Selene  "Whether you...

















agentconrad:

Awesome Female Characters| Selene 

"Whether you like it or not, you're in the middle of a war that has been raging for the better part of a thousand years. A blood feud between vampires and lycans. Werewolves." 

I love your edict burst !

Photo











Photo

















Photo





New theme :)

Joel Silver's Memorial Day Party - Malibu (May 27, 2013)









Joel Silver's Memorial Day Party - Malibu (May 27, 2013)

Kate Beckinsale signing autographs at Joel Silver's Memorial...



Kate Beckinsale signing autographs at Joel Silver's Memorial Day Party - Malibu (May 27, 2013)

Photo





The old theme was better, this one is too stripped especially in articles. :S

I felt like one simple and concise theme. Although there is no problem, because I'll change soon, like always. Thank you for your opinion.

accio-felix-felicis: Kate Beckinsale is so freakin absolutely gorgeous

accio-felix-felicis:

Kate Beckinsale is so freakin absolutely gorgeous

Photo



Photo



Photo

















Photo



Kate Beckinsale, Len Wiseman & Chelsea Handler at Rolling...



Kate Beckinsale, Len Wiseman & Chelsea Handler at Rolling Stone Concet (May 20, 2013)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий