четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

My Little Naughty Spot

❤ Such a lovely mermaid ❤



❤ Such a lovely mermaid 

❤ 













❤ 

Dancers or Managers?

How does someone with no experience or connections get into this field of work?

What does it honestly take to make a living wage career in dancing?

Any dancers out there or managers of dancers, with more personal knowledge about how this actually works beyond what can be found through research online, that can help answer these questions more thoroughly and maybe a few more for me? I really need more insight on this, thanks!

Simple rope work, gorgeously done. The deep red color is a...



Simple rope work, gorgeously done. The deep red color is a beautiful contrast to her skin and the overall beige-ness of the scene.

hitpts: Dejah Thoris by JML One of my favorite artists...





hitpts:

Dejah Thoris by JML

One of my favorite artists versions of the Princess of Mars

So very beautiful KlaudiaKelly!



So very beautiful KlaudiaKelly!

New Year, New Beginnings

My holidays were unpleasant, to be frank. I’m sick now, starting the new year with suffering wasn’t on my wish list either. I need much in my life to change and I know that I need to scrape up the willpower to devote more time to making positive changes happen for me. I think the first step in the right direction to freeing up some more positive change time is to stop attending to this mature themed tumblr and empty it. I’ll wait until I have recovered completely before I finish cleaning out my archive, but if my resolve sticks to this it should be empty within a week or two. I’m not entirely deleting this account, because I would like to eventually come back when my life allows more luxury time. I just can’t afford distractions when my life and happiness requires all of my effort at most times on my own.

Special thank your to those of you that were selflessly kind during my stay and those of you that might wait, I truly did appreciate it all~ I know it’s never easy and we’re all going through our own rough times, otherwise we would be in better position to help each other out.

❤ Lovely angel booty! ❤



❤ Lovely angel booty! 

Let's get WASTED together baby! ^_~ I looooove super long...



Let's get WASTED together baby! ^_~ I looooove super long pigtails, cute and sexy combined perfectly.

Reflection

The year is winding down to an end and I’m reflecting on how much has changed since January. A vacation to Hawaii is what started the year with an awesome bang, I was so relieved and happy to be soaking up warm sun rays in ridiculously beautiful weather. It was unexpected because other plans fell through, it could have been a disaster. I was determined. I have to make my happiness/survival, cannot count on anyone else’s promises to be kept. ( this was not a new lesson, just one that needed repeating to keep my over trusting heart in check ) This was also my rockstar year, so I decided to do something completely new for me and made this adult-themed blog shortly after in February 2012. I did some other crazy stuff, had some fun, learned new lessons, made hard decisions, experienced some health scares in the family, and more of your traditional life type of experiences.

I rekindled my love for dancing and music~ Whenever I’m cold and/or tired, dancing warms me up and gives me new life. I can say dancing has earned me more attention than ever before, which isn’t always a positive thing. Stress is always something that I struggle with, dancing has been a wonderful outlet for relieving some of my stress too. It’s opening a few new pathways, that I’m not certain if I’m ready for or want to take. I want to end the year on a positive note, but navigating peoples emotions in complicated situations can become volatile and I want everyone safe. I love being sweet to people/seeing/making them smile and if I could cuddle/kiss/dance with everyone without making anyone else jealous or feel weird I would. Unfortunately, I don’t live in my perfect world so I need to constantly juggle that still somewhat happy balance between that and restraint here. TMI guys, I know! Mew

❤ Peek-a-Boo ❤



❤ Peek-a-Boo 

❤ A fabulous present ❤



❤ A fabulous present 

She is so fucking adorable! I ❤ this set.





















She is so fucking adorable! I ❤ this set.

❤ her perfect breasts and rainbow dreads! Tats and piercings...



❤ her perfect breasts and rainbow dreads! Tats and piercings too~

Lovely vixen posing for her audience in beautiful fallen...

















Lovely vixen posing for her audience in beautiful fallen leaves. 

❤ Aria Giovanni ❤



❤ Aria Giovanni 

My eyes are so very thankful for all of the beautiful little...



My eyes are so very thankful for all of the beautiful little glimpses of this russet-haired goddess! ❤

I love love love Budd Root's Cavewoman. She's the...



I love love love Budd Root's Cavewoman. She's the perfect comicbook maiden blend of cute, sexy, and badass. ^_^

That sweet smile, bright red hair, those eyes, those curves, and...







That sweet smile, bright red hair, those eyes, those curves, and adorable poses~ ❤ Perfect! 

Beautiful dreamy babydoll!



Beautiful dreamy babydoll!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий