пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Untitled

Photo



Photo



Photo





jamisissyboy: ❤😍













jamisissyboy:

❤😍

websissy: On my knees on the sidewalk in front of a public...



websissy:

On my knees on the sidewalk in front of a public phone with ten men lined up for me to suck. I would whine and complain to my Mistress, but would love it. To be publicly humiliated and used as a cum slut for all to see, face fucked, facialed, my makeup smeared and ruined. Treated like the sissy faggot slut I am for the world to see. Oh, yes please, Mistress.

Photo





















websissy: Mistress invited six or eight of her friends over. I...



websissy:

Mistress invited six or eight of her friends over. I was fully feminized and served all of them drinks and snacks. Once they were all comfy (and giggling) Mistress put that ball in the middle of the floor and told me I was going to be the entertainment. Stripping off my skirt and panties she made me suck the dildo as the only lubricant I was allow. The other women laughed at my bare bottom in the air as I licked and sucked the dildo, trying to make it as slick as I could. Once I had it completely in me and the women had stopped laughing, at least a little, Mistress told me that I had to bounce up and down on it all the time begging loudly to be fucked, saying what a sissy faggot I am and how I love cock up my ass and that I wished it were a real one. She said I would continue to do that until I came for her friends, but I was not allowed to touch myself. She said her friends did not believe what a slut and faggot I really was and she was going to show them that I could cum just from bouncing on a fake cock. The humiliation was intense as I bounced up and down, verbally demeaning my self. But, Mistress was right, it excited me and soon my little cock squirted without ever being touched, much to the amusement of all the women.

bottomboibelow: Tights like that…. oh my. How do women manage...



bottomboibelow:

Tights like that…. oh my. How do women manage to get through the day without running their hands over them for hours at a time?? The tactile sensation of having them on must be amazing!

Photo



thecuckoldadvisor: Here's a great video I found on Youtube....



thecuckoldadvisor:

Here's a great video I found on Youtube. It's really a commercial for a sex phone line, but the girl in this video is hot and fantastic at humiliating a sissy cuckold.

There's a short 5 second graphic at the beginning for the 1-800 number, but after that, it's pure sissy boy heaven! 

Photo



horny24slittlesissy: I want this ;)



horny24slittlesissy:

I want this ;)

bimbosupporter: smutslutxxx: proudphallocrat: sexymisogyny: A...





















bimbosupporter:

smutslutxxx:

proudphallocrat:

sexymisogyny:

All my love for cunt writing.

Even extremely stupid and/or ugly cunt is employable. These cunts have been put to work as living advertisements, online or placed around cunt re-education camps, to the power of Men and the proper uses of cunt.

Awesome
Smutslutxxx

Fuck yes. All the body writing pictures you could ever want. I still want more though. Any girl willing to write a quarter of the stuff these girls have on their bodies is a girl I want to know.

chicagosissyshannon: adventuresof: …dirty … slutty …whore To...



chicagosissyshannon:

adventuresof:

…dirty … slutty …whore

To All of My Male Followers…..This is how I want to gobble your Baby-Batter!!

I want that mouthful all for myself

mixedbreed66: mywifeisacmslut4bbcnva: Amazing…. Thats hot hes...











mixedbreed66:

mywifeisacmslut4bbcnva:

Amazing….

Thats hot hes giving her a nice black cock gap.

My gf wants one…

Photo



sissyadrienne: from sissy faggot to cum slut



sissyadrienne:

from sissy faggot to cum slut

Photo



happycuckoldress: femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: Power...



happycuckoldress:

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

Power Fuck!

everything there is to touch is rock hard

Me: oh boy!
GF: hello!

lenswalker: Sluts bend at the waist…. Wow!



lenswalker:

Sluts bend at the waist….

Wow!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий