воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

God wants me to be a fierce mother

*hugs*

neenj61:

Mama's got to get some rest so stay safe my anarchists

image

image

Sons of Anarchy Meme | Favorite Season [1/2]↳ Season 4



Sons of Anarchy Meme | Favorite Season [1/2]
↳ Season 4

Sons of Anarchy 3x01 - "SO"

















Sons of Anarchy 3x01 - "SO"

Photo



toyboxboy: 8x23 Brothers Hotchner





















toyboxboy:

8x23 Brothers Hotchner

Photo



Audio



Photo





Photo



My Tumblr Crushes: kingclaymorrow (7%) lucyhide...



My Tumblr Crushes:

  1. kingclaymorrow (7%)
  2. lucyhide (5%)
  3. luvtheviking (5%)
  4. fangirling-feels (4%)
  5. chibsflanagan (4%)
  6. charliehunnamlove (3%)
  7. oleweczka (3%)
  8. tigstragers (3%)
  9. sonicjazz (2%)

Photo



Charlie Hunnam at Variety Emmy Studio on May 30th, 2013



Charlie Hunnam at Variety Emmy Studio on May 30th, 2013

Sons of Anarchy + tattoos (season one)requested by:...



Sons of Anarchy + tattoos (season one)
requested by: first-nine

Photo



Share ten facts about yourself and then send this to your 10 favorite followers :)

  1. I love Tennessee it's my fav place in the world
  2. Tennessee is also the friendliest place
  3. Hawaii is beautiful and I dropped acid there once
  4. I stole my parents credit card once and went to Canada
  5. Took a bat and busted every window out of an ex's car
  6. I regret a lot of shit I've done but hey what can ya do
  7. Been told I'm a great lay..lol
  8. I love my friend Lucy..you should follow her
  9. Been hurt many times in life
  10. I have PTSD and a bunch of other shit that's boring me so I'll stop now

PLEASE. ATTENTION. IMPORTANT. PLEASE. My followers from all around the world. This is the first time i'm asking for something THIS serious. And i need, we need your support. Turkish people, my people are standing up for their rights, after a long long time. First it started as a protest against a mall that will be built in one of our historical parks. But then it got bigger, it's not only about the trees anymore. It's about the people who got beaten, who got thrown tear gas bombs to their heads, who got intentionally hit by police cars, and killed. In here we are not allowed to speak are minds anymore, and media is not helping either. Help us spread the word, let the world know about what's happening here. I'm asking, wanting you to reblog this. Please. Once you finish reading this, please reblog.

artist-chan:

the-only-romance:

tomwaitsforme:

image

image

image

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THESE

people fucking died there

Write 10 facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your favorite followers :)

  1. Gonna answer every ask
  2. miss my son
  3. wanna go home
  4. Gemma has my life
  5. getting too old to party
  6. thought I'd be dead by 21
  7. I say words like wonky and dig it
  8. I don't have a fav movie
  9. into politics
  10. my boys will fuck up anyone who hurts me

write 10 facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your favorite followers :)

  1. love black and white photos
  2. Not shy at all
  3. still have my bike
  4. I have an awesome mom and dad
  5. love every blog I follow
  6. I am too honest
  7. want a boy toy soon
  8. wear only Levi's
  9. no bra no panties
  10. Bad Company is my fav band

write 10 facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your favorite followers :)

image

  • I'm a favorite?
  • I wanted 5 sons ever since I can remember
  • I wish I could learn photoshop
  • Not a patient person
  • can be a smart ass
  • I'm old-fashioned but cool
  • everyone loves me for some reason
  • easy to talk to
  • I want a laptop
  • I have a great ass

Share ten facts about yourself and then send this to your 10 favorite followers :)

  1. My hair is almost to my knees
  2. I am 5"2" tall
  3. own my home
  4. I'm funny
  5. I hate scary movies
  6. I'm surprised I have any followers
  7. Kicked out of every school I attended 
  8. I smoke Marlboro Lights
  9. I have too many pairs of biker boots
  10. I love jolly rangers 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий