четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

the shibes are in

Dear Shibler Y do shibes get to be shibe? Y not retrievers? Who shibes the shibe?

what did u just call me you little bitch

no one gives a shibe about retrievers

make way for the glorious master shibe breed

how shibe could u be?

im so shibe i could be called the shibe-ler

(dont call me the shibe-ler)

do you pronounce it shibe or shibe i hope you understand

its pronounced shibe

why is it shibe and not shiba

what, like, and shibe. No but srs why?

can someone translate this for me i have no idea what its asking

my very first shibe



my very first shibe

Photo



Photo



i did that and now everything is shibe what do

the instructions werent clear enough i got my shibe caught in the ceiling fan

rebloggable by request



rebloggable by request

my girlfriend doesn't understand shibes and the shibe humor pls hlep

take her to a lovely fancy restaurant like stanfords or chuck e cheese's

buy her the most expensive wine or soda (i recommend vanilla coke its so delicious and classy)

at the end of dinner, whether it be a steak or a pizza covered in the chef's hair, give her a small box. when she opens it, out will come many shibes. so many shibes the restaurant will be just flooded in shibe. immerse her in shibe.

if that doesnt work theres nothing u can do youre gonna have to dump her

What game series is that?

purseowner

The other day I saw a Shibe chasing a Dachshund at a dog park and all I could think of was the "I'll bash ye fookin 'ead in I swear on me mum" image

you are a true shibe

why'd you have to go and remind me about october 4

Maaaan spoilers I'm on October 3rd :(

Did'ja see that, Shinji?

every time i see a shibe irl i die laughing thanks to this blog

good

source http://docpat1outdoorsadventures.wordpress.com/great-pictu...



source http://docpat1outdoorsadventures.wordpress.com/great-pictures-of-hiking-coloradomountains-with-our-shiba-inu-dog/

can we submit pictures of half shibes???

sure

all shibes are welcome

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий