четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

The Casual Vagrancy

Photo



Photo



Photo



corrosivecommando: best pic i ever took!! shariah and thew loko...



corrosivecommando:

best pic i ever took!! shariah and thew loko lounges new pup!

squidvsrat: "propane existence"



squidvsrat:

"propane existence"

jaketalife: New crust pug patch #pugslystickerco #rippugsly...



jaketalife:

New crust pug patch #pugslystickerco #rippugsly #justnipples #jn #pug #crust #buttflap #livethechaos #punx #dog #dogs

Photo



toopunk2function: say what.  "its Crust adventure time!"



toopunk2function:

say what. 

"its Crust adventure time!"

Photo



wishbone-wishbone: xchrisxpizzacatx: the tiniest babe. <3



wishbone-wishbone:

xchrisxpizzacatx:

the tiniest babe.

<3

Hey guys, I’ve been traveling a lot lately and can’t keep this blog up much. I...

Hey guys, I’ve been traveling a lot lately and can’t keep this blog up much. I haven’t been able to put a whole lot of effort in, and even my queue ran out a while ago. If anyone is serious about helping out and can keep up with the queue that would be awesome, otherwise I might just call it quits. Thanks guys.

Photo





aiyacampbell: my hitch hiking and train hopping days. i think...









aiyacampbell:

my hitch hiking and train hopping days. i think this was 2 1/2 3 yrs ago. in philly. 

How do you submit a photo?

http://crust-fund.tumblr.com/submit

hipzipper: Not too long ago, I had to travel to Atlanta to...



hipzipper:

Not too long ago, I had to travel to Atlanta to perform with my band. During our trip, we stumbled on these guys. 

According to them, they've been train hopping, stealing, and basically shrugging off life for the last few years. They were kind, talkative, and very… open. Sidestepping their slight social ineptitude (or perhaps it was that they really didn't care what the consequence of their conversations were), I'd guess they'll be pretty successful story tellers in the next few years. They offered me a shot of stolen whisky. I offered them a cigarette. It was a great time. 

If it's possible to enlarge the photo, check out the facial tattoos, piercing placements and sizes, etc…  Quite the intriguing sense of style, in my opinion. 

lookatthisfuckingoogle: hippie oogz



lookatthisfuckingoogle:

hippie oogz

dollyrott: Boxcar - Knoxville, Tennessee to Asheville, North...



dollyrott:

Boxcar - Knoxville, Tennessee to Asheville, North Carolina. [2011]

Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий