четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

It's Better When she Screams

For very good effect go for a number of rapid light taps until...



For very good effect go for a number of rapid light taps until she starts to squirm, then follow without warning with a hard direct blow.  Repeat.  When she gets to the point that she is trying to anticipate the hard blow feint the blow a few times and watch her cringe, then deliver it again suddenly just as she drops her guard.

Major League Baseball Official Rulebook, Rule 8.02(a) The...



Major League Baseball Official Rulebook, Rule 8.02(a)
The pitcher shall not —
(1) Bring his pitching hand in contact with his mouth or lips;
(2) expectorate on the ball, either hand or his glove;
(3) rub the ball on his glove, person or clothing;
(4) apply a foreign substance of any kind to the ball;
(5) deface the ball in any manner; or
(6) deliver a ball altered in a manner prescribed by Rule 8.02(a)(2) through (5) or what is called the "shine" ball, "spit" ball, "mud" ball or "emery" ball. The pitcher is allowed to rub the ball between his bare hands.
PENALTY: For violation of any part of Rules 8.02(a)(2) through (6)
(a) the pitcher shall be ejected immediately from the game and shall be suspended automatically. In National Association Leagues, the automatic suspension shall be for 10 games.

I think she's on the bench for the next couple of weeks.

Now this is both a simple and very practical piece of bondage...



Now this is both a simple and very practical piece of bondage furniture.  It also goes with the room.

It limits it's utility as a chair, but does have value as...



It limits it's utility as a chair, but does have value as a decoration.

To be honest this is less functional than you might think.  Her center of mass is not that far to the right of the front of the chair.  It would not take much pressure on her thighs to tip her forward, at which point the legs of the chair would slide out from underneath her.  she would land on her tail bone, which is an injury that can put a girl out of commission for a very long time.  As I said, the value of this is purely as decoration.

trainingmygirl: I do love this sequence.  A hard slap and then...







trainingmygirl:

I do love this sequence.  A hard slap and then a gentle kiss is a sexy way to put my girl in her place

Some mixture of cum, spit, and puke.  she can lick up what she...



Some mixture of cum, spit, and puke.  she can lick up what she spilled when I'm done with her.

Perhaps this would make a good Olympic sport; Synchronized...



Perhaps this would make a good Olympic sport; Synchronized Sucking.

I topped 2,000 followers today, so a celebratory spanking seems...



I topped 2,000 followers today, so a celebratory spanking seems to be in order.  Thank you!!!

I blog for My own purposes but I am happy that others appreciate My musings.  Followers certainly encourage Me to make the effort to keep the blog up and share My never-ending pursuit of lechery, pain, degradation, depravity and whatever else catches My eye.  Cheers!

I enjoy tattoos that can only be fully appreciated by someone...



I enjoy tattoos that can only be fully appreciated by someone who has his cock in her ass at the time.

C-suite office furniture.  Membership has its privileges.



C-suite office furniture.  Membership has its privileges.

When shopping it's good to have a car with a large trunk. ...



When shopping it's good to have a car with a large trunk.  That way you can make several stops while you are out.

she'll be remembering this when she masturbates for the...









she'll be remembering this when she masturbates for the rest of her life.

oddsandsodds11: via slavefarmer:









oddsandsodds11:

via

slavefarmer:

When interviewing for secretarial positions it is important to...



When interviewing for secretarial positions it is important to have a girl demonstrate that she has all of the requisite skills before making an offer.  That way there will be no later misunderstandings about what services are in the job description.

Rape is part of the human psyche? You're basically saying that since chimps rape each other, human rape is a good thing and rape should be encouraged. Fucking pathetic, honestly. You think it's all just a sexual fantasy. Pull your head out of your ass and stop looking at rape like all women enjoy it. Stop acting like rape is a fun little game. Rape is tramatizing, and women don't want to really be raped. Disgusting that you took a fetish, and said all rape is pleasurable for both parties.

You truly have chosen to misunderstand and grossly mischaracterize both My position and My specific response.

What I said is that the drive to sexual violence is a part of the human psyche, and is part of the fantasy life of the substantial majority of both men and women.  Such is the conclusion of a substantial amount of serious research on the subject, your feelings notwithstanding.  Pretending otherwise is not only fruitless but dangerously counterproductive.

But that is a far cry from saying "human rape is a good thing and rape should be encouraged."  There is a huge difference between rape fantasy and actual rape.  One is consensual and allows both parties to play with and enjoy dark fantasies.  The other is a traumatic violation of basic human rights.

If your clearly very intense feelings are rooted in a traumatic experience you have my true sympathy.  It was not your fault.  I encourage you to make use of the resources available to help.  The number for the National Sexual Assault Hotline is 1-800-656-HOPE.

However if you were victimized I can almost guarantee that it was not at the hands of a member of the BDSM community or a practitioner of rape role play.  Non-consent is not tolerated in that community, period.

As far as this blog is concerned, if your reaction to My look at the dark side of human sexuality is that visceral and traumatic I encourage you to exercise your freedom and not read it.

Before meeting in person I always spend time talking with a sub...



Before meeting in person I always spend time talking with a sub and getting to know her.  A sub who I play with from time to time was very up front about her situation.  "I never can find men who will be rough enough with me.  I can't find men who will push me to my limits.  I need to be able to scream, cry and beg, knowing that they will just beat me harder and hurt me and degrade me more.  I can't find men who understand that when we are having sex, no means yes."

We are a very good match, she and I.

Question 4:  Three men rape a girl.  The average refractory time...



Question 4:  Three men rape a girl.  The average refractory time following male orgasm is 30 minutes.  Assume that each man achieves orgasm after 10 minutes of forced intercourse, and that the next man begins fucking her immediately after the previous man is through.  Assuming an hour and a half is available for the rape, how many loads can the girl expect to take?

Extra credit.  How would your answer change if the three men made concurrent use of her cunt, ass, and face?

With questions like that I'll bet you would have paid closer attention in Algebra.







Love the way you handled that idiotic "rape fetish" remark. Well done.

Thank you.

Now back to your regularly scheduled healthy fetishization of...



Now back to your regularly scheduled healthy fetishization of sexual violence and degradation.  ;-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий