воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Miss Moon in The Sky

Your absence has gone through meLike thread through a...



Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle.
Everything I do is stitched with its colour.

-W.S. Merwin

"The skyIs a suspended blue ocean.The stars are the...





"The sky
Is a suspended blue ocean.

The stars are the fish
That swim.

The planets are the white whales
I sometimes hitch a ride on,

And the sun and all light
Have forever fused themselves

Into my heart and upon
My skin."

- Hafiz

I wish you'd find the exit out of my head. - Virginia Woolf



I wish you'd find the exit out of my head.

- Virginia Woolf

Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is...



Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is freedom.

- Marilyn Ferguson

Autobiography in Five Chapters - Portia Nelson Chapter OneI walk...











Autobiography in Five Chapters - Portia Nelson

Chapter One
I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall in.
I am lost …. I am helpless.
It isn't my fault
It takes forever to find a way out.

Chapter Two
I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I am in this same place.
But, it isn't my fault
It still takes a long time to get out.

Chapter Three
I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I see it there.
I still fall in … it's a habit … but,
my eyes are open.
I know where I am.
It is my fault.
I get out immediately.

Chapter Four
I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I walk around it.

Chapter Five
I walk down another street.

If you want to shrink something,You must first allow it to...



If you want to shrink something,

You must first allow it to expand.

If you want to get rid of something,

You must first allow it to flourish.

If you want to take something,

You must first allow it to be given.

This is called the subtle perception

Of the way things are.

  -Tao Te Ching

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. - Vincent Van...





I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.

- Vincent Van Gogh

We looked at each other until it felt like everything would...



We looked at each other until it felt like everything would burst into flames.

- Jonathan Safran Foer

To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. - Audrey Hepburn



To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.

- Audrey Hepburn

Be Curious, not judgmental. - Walt Whitman



Be Curious, not judgmental.

- Walt Whitman

I exist in two places, here and where you are. - Margaret Atwood



I exist in two places, here and where you are.

- Margaret Atwood

Life is all about timing… the unreachable becomes...





Life is all about timing… the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable… attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.

- Stacey Charter

Dream OnWhy have we forgotten how to dream? With our innocence...





Dream On
Why have we forgotten how to dream? With our innocence gone, and the entertainment industry doing all the work for us, we quickly lose our capacity to dream possible futures. Stop. Close your eyes. And dream again. Put the stars in your dreams. And then reach for them. No need to struggle. Simply nurture the dream, sustain the vision, and watch it come true. It must, it's the law.

- Anonymous

Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one...



Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.

- Maya Angelou

jasonmraz: NEW VIDEO: Australia 2013 (Part 3)...



jasonmraz:

NEW VIDEO: Australia 2013 (Part 3) - http://youtu.be/ZPLFo_adMIA

Man, I love this new tune a lot. REALLY LOVE IT! …Now, I wanna see his show badly. I wanna meet him. I wanna feel the MRAZ vibe!!!!!!!!

Faith means living with uncertainty - feeling your way through...



Faith means living with uncertainty - feeling your way through life, letting your heart guide you like a lantern in the dark.

- Dan Millman 

You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with...



You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love.

—  Oscar Wilde

Things will be far worsethan they are now.And far better.I wait....



Things will be far worse
than they are now.
And far better.
I wait.   

- Charles Bukowski

Where there is much light, the shadow is deep. - Johann Wolfgang...



Where there is much light, the shadow is deep.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. - Audrey...



The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

- Audrey Hepburn

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий