четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

soulflower

Photo





Photo



Dear tumblr or yahoo,

housewifeswag:

I feel like I don't know which parent to talk to here so I'm just telling both of you.

Instead of making dumb animation hearts when someone likes something or changing the size of quote posts, why don't you permanently block people from sending you a message if you've already blocked them? It gets a little old reading about how much this one poor, pathetic, loser wants me to die. They aren't original and I've read it too many times to count. I'm afraid if I roll my eyes anymore they will be permanently stuck that way.

Sincerely,
HWS.

yeah

raynetupelo: model: Freshie Juice photographer: Rayne...



raynetupelo:

model: Freshie Juice

photographer: Rayne Tupelo

location (and general greatness): Karen Jerzyk

May I ?

Be trapped in a merchant ivory film?
A room with a view to be exact?
Please?

crimson-uncovered: It's important that you show me what you...



crimson-uncovered:

It's important that you show me what you see. 

The sex and kink are nothing if I don't feel as beautiful as you tell me I am. Maybe you have to say it a million times a day, make me repeat it like a mantra until it's etched into my brain. Maybe you have to make me sit in front of a mirror and appreciate every curve and crevice, every dimple, scar, and mole. In your hands, my fragile confidence is even more vulnerable.

I don't want insecurities to be the things that stop me from being this gloriously wanton creature who thrives on pleasing you. I want to be free to be the slut that I am without inhibitions. I want to possess an unwavering confidence and I want to walk with my head held high, knowing that I am beautiful inside and out, and I am yours. Just the way I am.

That way, I can surrender my body without fear.

Yes that would be wonderful

Photo



Photo





Photo



Yes. Pizza never let's you down.



Yes. Pizza never let's you down.

Today. I think I'm getting sick. The boy was sick today...



Today. I think I'm getting sick. The boy was sick today with fever. We lounged on the couch and watched a lot of mu shi shi pingu and Justin time.

Because sex bruises are good bruises



Because sex bruises are good bruises

Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo



sex-like-a-nympho: this is far too hot







sex-like-a-nympho:

this is far too hot

all-things-bright-and-beyootiful: Vintage dresses in my window...



all-things-bright-and-beyootiful:

Vintage dresses in my window ~ by adoredvintage

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий