воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Untitled

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!

amateurfuckers:

REBLOG THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MEET FOR NO STRINGS SEX WITH A TUMBLR FOLLOWER NEAR YOU!!!

OK...Im feeling pretty pissed and high on Marijuana at the moment...My husband is a cunt and has left me for a younger slut....I will make a deal right now ....If this post gets reblogged 1000 times then I will post a 10 picture gallery of myself to my loyal followers...Im a 45 year old woman if that interests you...PLEASE REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY PICTURES!!!

Damn spell check I meant to say I’m sure she won’t satisfy him like you did

OK...Im feeling pretty pissed and high on Marijuana at the moment...My husband is a cunt and has left me for a younger slut....I will make a deal right now ....If this post gets reblogged 1000 times then I will post a 10 picture gallery of myself to my loyal followers...Im a 45 year old woman if that interests you...PLEASE REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY PICTURES!!!

sorry about you being hurt but I’m airways won’t satisfy him like you did but his lose is another man’s gain sexy

Photo



If I can actually talk to you, please reblog this.

Yes

Damn I'd smash that sexy ass



Damn I'd smash that sexy ass

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий