четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

oh god help me

bfleuter: Hiiiiiiiii!





bfleuter:

Hiiiiiiiii!

theonewithdavid: asian: TAEPT[D]SPFJKHI4O;EJRAH O[RE...



theonewithdavid:

asian:

image

TAEPT[D]SPFJKHI4O;EJRAH O[RE TALBOTT

hylianbabe: greymon: icrxpskittles: * not posting to get...



hylianbabe:

greymon:

icrxpskittles:

* not posting to get attention, but to remember why I was crying.

I am crying because there were some African American guys at my door and I didn't know what the hell to do.. They kept ringing the door bell. I turned off every sound. I walked quietly to the bathroom and hid. I fell to the floor, weak & scared. Not knowing what to do, I started crying quietly to myself. They wouldn't leave. They kept ringing and ringing the doorbell. I was really scared.. They didn't leave 'til about 5 minutes later. Now, I keep crying because that was a moment where I felt I was going to die. 

(via greymon)

(via hylianbabe)

i accidentally follow so many people because of the tumblr app having inconveniently places buttons...

i accidentally follow so many people because of the tumblr app having inconveniently places buttons but i don’t regret it i love all the people i follow <3

mensrightsactivist: ill punch a bee i dont give a fuck

mensrightsactivist:

ill punch a bee i dont give a fuck

nawsike: me vibin 



nawsike:

me vibin 

howdy folks! uncle ivan is back! *blows balloon* *shapes into a dog* *shoves it in your ass*  

howdy folks! uncle ivan is back! *blows balloon* *shapes into a dog* *shoves it in your ass*  

Photo



nastygeisha: More here~ (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*



nastygeisha:

More here~ (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Photo



Photo



They had never met before, but decided to hug it out in the...



They had never met before, but decided to hug it out in the middle of an airport terminal.

Lol blaze it!!! 🍀🌲🍃



Lol blaze it!!! 🍀🌲🍃

Photo



Photo



Photo



im at my most vulnerable when im peeing in the shower you can barge right in and open the shower...

im at my most vulnerable when im peeing in the shower

you can barge right in and open the shower curtains and butt rape me or stab me and i’d just stand there and take it and cry

idk if the anonymous opinions of you is still happening but i wanted to say that ive been following you for the longest time like i think youre one of the people i followed way back when i first started using this site and we have zero things in common (im a freaking supernatural blogger so like absolutely no common ground for our blogs) other than the fact that i think youre a really cool dude.

this is nice i like u come gimme a big fat kiss on the lips

abcd little star hijk where you are

abcd little star

hijk where you are

sophialorens: Quentin Tarantino a.k.a Queen of Sass in an...









sophialorens:

Quentin Tarantino a.k.a Queen of Sass in an interviewing promoting Kill Bill, 2003. (x)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий